Our members are our greatest asset
- Resources – Our librarian maintains an excellent library of woodworking books, magazines, project plans, DVDs and other educational materials which can be borrowed at meetings and returned the next.
- Discounts – AWA maintains a website that includes a list of local businesses that provide a discount on purchases to AWA members.
- Newsletter – Members receive a monthly AWA Newsletter by email or mail along with regular notices by email concerning activities and events.
- Learning – Our monthly meetings offer an opportunity to learn from other members and guest speakers about techniques, tools, and skills
- Networking – Networking opportunities exist both online and in person. Our online forums and galleries provide opportunities to explore other member’s projects, project drawings and plans, items for sale, and much more.
Joining the Association
Our membership runs January 1 – December 31.
Annual dues are:
- $30 for adult
- $15 for student
- $40 for family membership
NOTE: Memberships purchased between October and December will be full fee and will be valid until the end of the following calendar year.
Returning members who have not paid dues by April 1 will lose membership privileges until membership is paid in full.
Those interested in joining the AWA are welcome to attend a meeting or two as a guest.
Membership can be paid at any meeting.
If you wish to join at a meeting, please bring a completed membership form with you.
To register online, visit our Online Registration Page.
Questions about membership should be addressed to our registrar: