Meeting April 14, 2015 – South End Baptist Church, 60 Hastings Drive, Dartmouth
# in attendance: 27
Tool sale (May 9, 2015 — 9:00-12:00 at South End Baptist)
- Gary Dumas and Stephen Parsons to coordinate.
- Extra tables will be offered for non-members @$15
- Phil Carter suggested having a free/ ‘by donation table (Gary has some AWA mags to include)
Wood Carvers Association Anniversary Event (May 8-10, Cole Harbour Place)
- AWA offered table on site but members decided to pass because of timing / lack of resources
Changes in BOD
- Ken Miller resigning as treasurer after 8+ years in the role; Phil Carter taking over
- Don Shubly to take over as auditor from Phil Carter
Show and Share
March Challenge: Tote
Program: Neil Cronk on Woodworking Article
(Program change due to death in family of originally scheduled presenter)
Neil spoke on his Popular Woodworking article, presenting his contest-winning stool design and the process of writing the article.
This content is restricted to AWA members. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.